Celine Dion opens up on husband's death says,it's been a long journey.

Celine Dion opens up on husband's death,says "it's been a long journey ".

Céline Dion is candidly opening up about losing her husband, René Angélil, who she described as being the “love of my life.”
Céline in a personal new interview with People , where she revealed how she stayed strong for the couple’s three children, how she’s coping since Rene’s death and how the family dealt with René’s heartbreaking cancer battle.
“You know what, I’m 48 years old and I lost the love of my life. I miss him a lot from when he was great but not when he was suffering,” Céline told People, just four months after Angélil passed away after losing his battle with throat cancer. “I cannot be selfish. You have to let people go. I feel at peace,” Dion said.
“Every day we live with him, just not physically. I’m thankful that he does not suffer anymore,” Céline said of Angélil.

“It’s been a long, long journey,” Dion continued of her late husband’s illness, admitting that she and the couple’s children “were living in hope, knowing that there’s no hope” while René was battling cancer.
“I’m not the type of person who’s going to say, ‘I know he’s going to make it,'” Céline continued to People, recalling that her late husband knew the end of his life was near shortly before his passing in January.
“There were times when I was very, very scared and he’d write me ‘The end is near, I feel it,'” Dion recalled in the candid new interview. “Now I know it’s possible for someone dying to feel when it comes,” Céline admitted.

Comments