Make God Strike Fake Prophets, The Media And Ebony’s Enemies’ – Shatta Wale Cries At Ebony’s One Week Celebration



Ebony’s one week celebration which was held today at St. Martin de Porres School in Dansoman saw many celebrities who came to pay their tribute to the bereaved family.

Among the many celebrities present was Shatta Wale who was given the opportunity to pay his last respect to his comrade, who died untimely death a week ago.

Shatta Wale who couldn’t hold his tears asked God to strike fake prophets, the media and Ebony’s enemies who connived in killing her.


“Make God strike the media, fake prophets and Ebony’s enemies who are responsible for Ebony’s death. I don’t come here for fun so I’m leaving but I’m pleading with Ebony’s parents to take me as their son. If Ebony is not there, I, Shatta Wale is there for them” he said tearfully.


According to our sources, Ebony Reigns will be laid to rest on 17th March 2018.

SEE PHOTOS FROM HER ONE WEEK CELEBRATION

Comments